Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2nd letter Oct. 13th 2008

Dear Mom , I forgot to pack white socks. Can you send me some? Also, could you please send me my Old Navy sweatshirt that zips up? Thanks You! I love you so much. I am strengthening my testimony each day. I talked to cam,and I taught him the first discussion. I started to cry when I was talking about families so my companion had to take over. It's so great down here, but it's the hardest thing I've ever done mentally and physically. Mom, I left my cd's in the car so could you send them in the package with the sweatshirt. How are my shoes? Tell my truck that I love it please, I miss it a lot. Tell Jacob that I love him so much and that he can have anything I left behind, Ok! Savannah thanks for the cute letters, I love them. I keep everyone of them. Also, mom thanks for your letters it helps me so much. I sure miss my pictures though. I need that pic of me and cam on Dad's motorcycle please! I want to bear you my testimony. I know this church is true. While I've been here I've felt the spirit so much. The Atonement is real. Jesus died for me so I can return and live with him. I love having the spirit with me. I feel so happy and wanting to serve the Lord. I know families are supposed to be together for eternity. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel and got the Aaronic Priesthood from John the Baptist. And Peter James and John came down and gave him the Melchizedek Priesthood. I know that the book of Mormon is real and this it is true. I also know that the prophet gets revelation from the Father on what to do. Also my testimony is getting bigger each day. I'm learning so much. I even get a personal tutor. I love you so much! Hope to hear from you soon! "till we meet again" Kisses to you all! Elder Curtis Bullock

No comments: