Tuesday, October 21, 2008

3rd letter Oct. 16, 2008

Hi! I really need some white socks, please. I'll probably send some stuff back in the box you send me. The CD player is working just fine. My diabetic bracelet broke, I think I need a stronger one please. So how's the truck?Tell the girls to be careful when you are teaching them to drive her.I've learned so much, I can't wait to call you. Serious, it will be so cool! I have this personal tutor and she's the coolest old lady (besides my grandmas) that I've met. She helps me understand the scriptures so much better. Well guess what.. I shook Elder Richard G. Scott's hand! He came and spoke at a devotional. It was so cool. I felt the spirit so much. Tell everyone that I love them. It helps me a lot when I receive letters. so whenever you have the chance,send me a quick letter. Love Elder Curtis Bullock P.S. Jake, thanks for your letters. They are ausome. Keep writing to me Ok. Savannah, thanks for your letter! I love you! Remember that I pray for all of you morning and night. I love you all so very much. Bye

No comments: